BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Night Photography

I didn't think I would like this assignment not my cup of tea, but i found making shapes with light in the abstract really fun. I know I didn't have anyone in the photos and believe me I tried, but what can I preferred the ones with out anyone in them.


I loved this red circular picture it seemed so interesting to me
I liked the pattern so it made it to the final cut!


This was actually a picture over looking the city lights in San Ramon,
I thought it was slightly strange in a good way.


This was the street behind me, I went back to shoot someone in the street
but it didn't work out and I scrapped it and went with the original image this one.


This was on out way home going to the on ramp,
it was an exciting photo because it showed the street
and the lights seemed to drag in ward leading right into the image.
yes this image has the angels!!!

All and out this night photography was fun I'd like to try it again! this time with people that will cooperate better!

0 comments: